Monday, September 1, 2014

[Nail Art] Makeover Monday with Cut Out + Keep


Hi guys! I did a post for Cut Out + Keep's Makeover Monday today! Basically, different bloggers show one original look and one makeover look for the celebrity of their choice. I picked Alexa Chung because I love her style, and she has great taste in nail art as well. I believe she even released her own nail colors in collaboration with NailsInc last month.

I posted tutorials for the looks I did for her, so head on over to Cut Out + Keep to read about it. Here's a sneak peek at my makeover look below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)