Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Layering: Nfu Oh 51!


Hi everyone!  I tried to think of a clever title for this post, but I couldn't.  Lol.  I haven't tried any of the new Nfu Ohs flakies I bought in my last haul, so I made that my nail goal for today. :P  Here's 2 coats of Nfu Oh 51 over OPI Vant To Bite My Neck?.  I also dabbed on some Kleancolor Chunky Purple, but you can't really see it.


Nfu Oh 51 is a blue-purple jelly filled with beautiful red to green flakies and shimmer.  I love how the shimmer makes the whole color just glow.  Check out the macro shots below!


You can see the Kleancolor glitters better in the shade macro above.  Pretty, right?

Shade
Direct Sunlight

Drool~  I never get tired of this color combination.  Why does red look so freaking gorgeous in purple? :P

You can still purchase Nfu Opal Series flakies at Fabuloustreet.com.  They're being discontinued, so they're currently on sale for $11.25 (17ml).  #51 is listed (here).


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)