Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Etsy Shop is Now Open!


In stock now are the 5 holiday glitters from my Holiday 2012 collection: full size $9 (visit shop here).  To celebrate the opening of my shop, I am currently offering a 10% discount on all orders now till 11/24.  Just use code: NEWSHOP10. :)

I don't have the holographic shades yet, but I will be releasing them color by color.  My goal is to launch them in December, so hopefully they'll be up by then.  Also, if there are certain holographic colors you would like to see, feel free to leave suggestions in the comments!  I will take them into consideration. ^^

Also, please make sure to follow me on Twitter (@liquidjelly76) and Facebook for real time updates on my shop!  I will update via blog as well, but all news will be announced on twitter and facebook first.

And I want to say thank you to everyone for all the support and encouragement!


Liz

9 comments:

  1. Yay congrats and good luck with the collection! I just set up a Facebook page today, so now I can like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, your polishes are awesome. I just tried to order a few but it says no Canadian Shipping:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And welcome to FB! I liked your page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara! Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, I'm unable to ship to Canada at the moment. I'm considering getting a distributor license sometime in the future, which will allow me to ship nail polish internationally. Until then, I'm afraid shipping will be US only. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well they are beautiful and totally me. Ill definitely be keeping an eye out for future shipping changes. You have a fan in Canada xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - your polishes look fab - I too am outside the US!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ordered Sugar Cookie! It looks amazing and I can't wait to get it. Good luck with your shop. I'm thinking about opening one to sell my nail polish jewelry (and I'm definitely making earrings with Sugar Cookie btw). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Rebecca! :D I'd love to see the earrings you make with it! Feel free to share pics on my fb page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)