Saturday, December 17, 2011

Julep Maven Referral Penny Deal

Hey guys!  I know it's been over a month. >.<  I just finished finals and am going home in a few hours.  (I'm actually in the middle of packing.)  I saw a crazy deal so I wanted to share it with you before I packed my computer.

Julep Maven is actually doing this crazy deal where 1,000 referred Mavens get their first box for only a penny!  And shipping is free so it's really practically free.

If you would like to take advantage of this deal, please click my link HERE and use this code SHAREON. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)