Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Food and Nails (FFAN) #6

TGIF! :)  How pretty are this week's entries?  Check out these talented bloggers by clicking their pics!  If you'd like to participate in next week's FFAN post, you can find more information on how to enter by clicking here: FFAN entry guidelines.

"On the picture i'm holding Dark Chocolate Mints from Trader Joe's. I tried to simulate nice contrast of mint and dark brown on the packaging with the Knockout Liberty that has plastic finish and OPI You Don't Know Jacques Suede."
***
"For this manicure I'm wearing wet&wild tickled pink and I'm holding my favorite cookie they are called lofthouse cookies and they sell them at the grocery store, they are so yummy!"
***
"My latest food craze is trail mix WITH fruit :) I'm wearing Colour Club's Who Are You Wearing? with freehand acrylic painted flowers and konad over it. I love it!!!"
***

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great job everyone did!
    That Choc mint design is super!
    Next week, I'm definitely in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice entries! Love the mint nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)